3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Even if you have only limited time on Oahu, you can see all of the island's highlights in just one day. This private Grand Circle Island tour takes you to such landmarks as Diamond Head State Monument, the Makapuu Lighthouse and Kailua Beach Park while giving you insights into local culture.
- Grand Circle Island tour of Oahu, Hawaii
- Private tour, exclusively for your party
- Includes pickup from your Waikiki hotel
- Learn about local culture from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Certified tour guide and also tour driver.
Departure & Return
Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Pick up at the Hotel is possible in Waikiki area.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MSH MASSIMO SPORT HAWAII llc
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during South Shore Aloha Friendly Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during South Shore Aloha Friendly Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during South Shore Aloha Friendly Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during South Shore Aloha Friendly Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
South Shore Aloha Friendly Tour
3 to 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOahuBus Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Waikiki Natatorium War MemorialAla Moana Beach ParkLanai LookoutDiamond HeadHonolulu HarborKCC Farmers’ MarketMaunalua BayKing Kamehameha StatueAli'iolani HaleParadise Cove LuauTropical Farms Macadamia Nut FarmUSS Bowfin Submarine Museum and ParkWaikele CenterUSS Oklahoma MemorialShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & DesignLyon ArboretumHonoluluWaimea Valley Manoa FallsKaau Crater