5 hours 30 minutes to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Circle the island of Oahu and its many points of interest on this guided adventure. Learn about Hawaiian history and culture while exploring the coastline. Visit sites like Diamond Head, the Pali Lookout, Chinaman’s Hat, and Laie Point. Also, see famous places like Banzai Pipeline, Sunset Beach, and Waimea Bay. For lunch, try some fresh Hawaiian shrimp from one of the local food trucks (own expense). And if time permits, check out some of the secret spots for viewing sea turtles and monk seals.
- Circle the island of Oahu on a guided tour
- Explore ancient sites, natural landmarks, and food stops
- Learn about Hawaiian history and culture
- Waikiki hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transportation from Waikiki Hotels
Food and drinks
No host Lunch
Departure & Return
Please contact the supplier upon confirmation for exact pick-up time and location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Max weight per person is 225 pounds, ages 3 to 80 years of age. If you require special assistance or have physical limitations please notify us before the tour so we can make the proper safety arrangements otherwise we reserve the right to refuse service upon pickup for safety reasons.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Aloha Travel LLC d/b/a Secret Hawaii Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Secret Oahu Circle Island Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Secret Oahu Circle Island Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Secret Oahu Circle Island Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Secret Oahu Circle Island Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Secret Oahu Circle Island Tour
330 to 420 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
4 hours 55 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHonolulu4WD Tours - HawaiiSporting Events - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiExtreme - Hawaii4WD Tours - MauiSporting Events - MauiBus Tours - MauiExtreme - Maui4WD Tours - KauaiSporting Events - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiExtreme - KauaiCategory
Shangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & DesignHalona BlowholeHonolulu HaleLanai LookoutLyon ArboretumHe'eia State ParkBishop MuseumAla Moana Beach ParkDuke Kahanamoku BeachAli'iolani HaleMokolii IslandKaneohe BayNational Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Sunset BeachBanzai PipelineCoconut Island (Moku o Loe)Kailua Beach ParkSandy Beach ParkKoʻolau RangeMaunalua Bay