Explore our promoted experiences
- Swim with sharks in the open a waters of Oahu’s North Shore
- Look for Gray Reef Sharks, Scalloped Hammerhead Sharks, and Tiger Sharks
- Learn skills passed down through generations to safely interact with wildlife
- Watch for dolphins and humpback whales in winter months
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years old - must be accompanied by an adult
- Get a good night's rest before your adventure!
- We kindly ask you leave behind any preconceived notions about sharks and experience this adventure with an open mind
- Always be attentive and present in the water, keeping your ears above water and paying close attention to the Safety Diver's instructions
- If you are prone to seasickness, please take Dramamine 1 hour prior to the tour
- A minimum of 2 people per trip is required for any trip. If you are booking as a single passenger, we will contact you if the minimum trip requirements are not met.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Islandview Hawaii
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Pelagic Shark Dive Tour.
- "The sharks get pretty close so you can see them really well but not close enough that your scared" See review