- 75-minute paddleboard yoga class in Honolulu
- Learn how to adapt familiar yoga poses for the water
- Challenge yourself with standing and balancing poses
- Experience a lying meditation rocking in the ocean
Departure & Return
Meet us at Magic Island, located at Ala Moana Beach Park. Please use Google Maps to navigate to the "Yoga Floats" pin. We will be waiting on the grass behind lifeguard tower 1E, with big blue SUP boards laid out. If you can't find us, please call 808-585-1917 for further directions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Wade with your board out to waist-deep water, then drop an anchor. Begin seated on the board with a meditation, then move through sitting and kneeling positions to warm up your body. Stand up and try a few sun salutations to get a sense of balance on the board, gaining confidence to try some balancing postures. Take some free time to work on poses that interest you, whether challenging or relaxing.
End with some deep stretching and a savasana, a restful meditation done lying down on the board, rocking in the Hawaiian waves.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please search for 'Yoga Floats' on Google Maps to find the exact location
- Children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yoga Floats, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Paddleboard Yoga Class in Honolulu.