Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Sunset dinner cruise off the coast of Oahu
- Dine on a seven-course signature-style dinner
- Enjoy live Jazz music performed by Oahu's top artists
- Option to include hotel pickup and drop off from Waikiki hotels - upgrade to limousine transfers!
- Option to include fireworks show
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please check in from 4:45 PM onboard the Star of Honolulu. Cruise departs from Aloha Tower Market Place, Pier 8 at 5:30 PM.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As you slowly drift across the waters, enjoying the Waikiki lights, relax to the sounds of smooth jazz and the professional live entertainment. Sip on a selection of premium beverages being served in the comfortable lounge, and dance your way towards the private lanai of the Art Deco Super Nova Room. This evening of luxury, romance, and cuisine is unlike any other on Oahu, and is a memorable way to bring the day to a lavish, enjoyable close. Book on a Friday and enjoy an extra hour to view the Friday aerial fireworks show!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Check in from 4:45PM onboard the Star of Honolulu
- Cruise Departs at 5:30PM
- As mandated by Honolulu's City & County Mayor, effective 9/13/21 all participants will need to provide proof of photo identification along with a full vaccination card or a "Negative" or "Not-Detected" COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours of entry. Guests 12 and under are exempt.
- Special menus of fish or vegetarian are available with 48 hours notice
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
- Attire: Semi-formal: for Gentleman: Slacks required, jackets recommended, No shorts, t-shirts, or flip flops.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star of Honolulu Cruises and Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Highly recommend for any special occasion, or even just a great date." See review