- Day trip from Waikiki to Oahu's North Shore
- Skip the hassle of buses or driving from Waikiki
- Customizable: Choose a river or waterfall experience
- Learn about the culture of the North Shore from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
6:55 AM - Ala Moana Hotel (Loading zone on Mahukona St.)
7:00 AM - 1831 Ala Moana Blvd (ABC Store #83)
7:05 AM - Hale Koa Hotel (in front of lobby)
7:10 AM - Hotel LaCroix (Olohana St. bus stop)
7:15 AM - Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing)
7:25 AM - Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort (Koa Avenue)
7:30 AM - Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel (Paoakalani Ave.)
7:40 AM - Kahala Resort (before roundabout)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aloha Hawaii Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by North Shore Adventure Tour.