- Full-day Circle Island tour of Oahu from Honolulu
- Admire natural wonders such as Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, and Waimea Falls
- Visit the Dole Plantation, the North Shore Beaches, and Byodo-In Temple
- Ideal introduction to Oahu for first-time visitors or those short on time
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and all entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Continue to the North Shore, where you have the chance to explore seafront towns such as Banzai Pipeline and Sunset Beach, enjoy sweeping views of Waimea Bay, and watch the surfers taking to the waves. Visit the beautiful Waimea Falls, then make a final stop at the Dole Plantation, where you can stroll through the pineapple plantation maze and perhaps sample some tasty frozen pineapple DoleWhip® (own expense).
After a full day taking in the island’s highlights, return to Waikiki, where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a change of clothes if you are thinking about taking a quick dip at Waimea Falls.
- We intentionally only operate this tour using an air conditioned mini-bus to ensure that group sizes are kept small enough to enjoy each stop with your group and guide.
- Operates in all weather conditions.
- Admission to every stop has been taken care of, just bring cash for snacks and souvenirs.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY E Noa Tours and the Waikiki Trolley
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Majestic Circle Island Eco Tour from Waikiki.
- "Recommendations, wear comfortable shoes and clothes, wear your suit under clothes if possible to save time, and bring a jacket (it was cold on the bus and very windy and wet at the lookout" See review
- "There is just too much to do there so you’ll need to go back on your own time." See review
- "Enoa tours also made it easy with keeping in touch with me about when and where I would be picked up and vehicle to look for." See review