1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover Oahuʻs first and only whiskey distillery, Koʻolau Distillery, which is located in the foothills of the Ko'olau mountains. Learn how Old Pali Road Whiskey is produced using Hawaiian waters and sample the locally made whiskey at a tasting and receive a souvenir whiskey glass at the end of the tour.
- This tour is ideal for foodies and drink enthusiasts
- See the step-by-step process of whiskey making
- Get the chance to buy the distillery’s limited-batch whiskey
- Take home a free collectible tasting glass
Saved to wishlist!
COLLECTIBLE TASTING GLASS
Departure & Return
Departure PointKo'olau Distillery, 905 Kalanianaʻole Hwy Unit 5014, Kailua, HI 96744, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Koʻolau Distillery
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 203560P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOahuAttractions & Museums - HawaiiAttractions & Museums - MauiAttractions & Museums - KauaiCategory
Waikiki Natatorium War MemorialKoʻolau RangeNu'uanu Pali LookoutHonolulu HarborWet 'n' Wild HawaiiHonoluluBanzai PipelineManoa ValleyOahu Cruise PortKCC Farmers’ MarketPearl Harbor Aviation MuseumBishop MuseumAloha Tower MarketplaceWaimea BaySunset BeachHe'eia State ParkHawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and ArchivesDiamond HeadKailua Beach ParkHawaii's Plantation Village