- Half-day bike tour of Honolulu
- Absorb the atmosphere of different districts in Honolulu while biking around on mostly flat terrain
- Pedal past filming locations for TV shows like 'Gilligan's Island,' 'Hawaii Five-0,' and 'Magnum P.I.'
- Visit beaches, shops, viewpoints, and eateries
- Includes entrance fees, and light snacks and beverages
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your guide gets you equipped with your bike and helmet, then leads you past Waikiki beach, Honolulu Zoo, the Ala Wai Canals, the promenade, Honolulu Convention Center, Magic Island, Point Panic, and Kaka’ako Park. Check out the street art of the Kaka’ako district, and ride the elevator up Aloha Tower for sweeping views of Honolulu.
Continue your ride through Chinatown and downtown, stopping to sample some of Hawaii’s exotic fruits. Pedal around the historic State Capitol, Royal Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha Statue, Kawaiaha’o church, Mission House Museum, and the site of Elvis Presley’s famous 1973 'Aloha From Hawaii' concert.
The terrain is mostly flat, and you'll stop regularly for photo ops and rest stops. Check out beaches, parks, Hawaiian canoe clubs, and shops along the way, and learn where you can find great eats, beaches, and other local favorites.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Riding distance will be 13.5 miles
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bike Tour Hawaii
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Historical Honolulu Bike Tour.