8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guiding services
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from any accommodations on Oahu.
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
- Honolulu Pier 2
- Honolulu Pier 11
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Personalized Hawaii Vacations
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Green and Blue Circle Island Oahu Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Green and Blue Circle Island Oahu Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Green and Blue Circle Island Oahu Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Green and Blue Circle Island Oahu Private Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Green and Blue Circle Island Oahu Private Tour
1 hour 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHonoluluShore Excursions - Hawaii4WD Tours - HawaiiSporting Events - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiExtreme - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiPlantation Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - Maui4WD Tours - MauiSporting Events - MauiBus Tours - MauiExtreme - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiPlantation Tours - MauiShore Excursions - Kauai4WD Tours - KauaiSporting Events - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiExtreme - KauaiPorts of Call Tours - KauaiFull-day Tours - KauaiPlantation Tours - KauaiCategory
Waikiki BeachCoconut Island (Moku o Loe)Lyon ArboretumWaikiki Natatorium War MemorialLanikai BeachKoʻolau RangeNu'uanu Pali LookoutMakapuu Lighthouse Honolulu Museum of ArtManoa ValleyParadise Cove LuauBanzai PipelineOahu Cruise PortMagic IslandKing Kamehameha StatueHonolulu HaleKapiolani Park La'ie Point State Wayside ParkSandy Beach ParkHonolulu Chinatown