- Take part in a Polynesian welcoming ceremony with the Chief
- Travel through the Polynesian Islands with an interactive and high energy show
- Learn to hula dance, weave a headband from coconut leaves, rub sticks together to make fire, or get a temporary tattoo
- Feast on a traditional Hawaiian luau buffet
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointChief's Luau, 400 Farrington Hwy Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707-2020
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- A picture ID must be present for guests over the age of 21 years of age in order to consume alcohol
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chief's Luau
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Chief's Luau Admission.
- "We chose to include transportation which was a great idea especially since taxis and ubers are pretty expensive around the island." See review
- "I would pay a little extra for the Paradise package which includes 2 drinks and optimal seating; we sat right in the middle and had a great view of everything." See review
- "If you drive start earlier because the rush hour traffic getting there is horrible." See review