8 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This small-group circle-island tour of Oahu is ideal for those who want to see a lot in a short time. In a cozy vehicle with no more than 14 passengers, you'll see such landmarks as Diamond Head, the Halona Blowhole, Byodo-In Temple and the historic Haleiwa Town. You'll also visit the famed Dole Plantation where you'll get a whole delicious Dole pineapple.
- Circle-island tour of Oahu: See a lot in a short time
- Small-group tour (maximum 14): A more personal experience
- Includes hassle-free pickup from your Waikiki hotel
- Learn about Oahu history from your tour guide as you explore
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be advised that ALL tours start at 7:00am and pickups For said tours start at 7:00am. Email us your location and, as long as your location is in Waikiki, we will be able to pick you up. If you are driving to Waikiki, please email us so that we can guide you to a place where you can park for free and join us for the day. See you soon!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Pineapple EXP
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Oahu PRIME Circle Island Tour! FREE Snorkeling and FREE WHOLE DOLE PINEAPPLE!?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Oahu PRIME Circle Island Tour! FREE Snorkeling and FREE WHOLE DOLE PINEAPPLE!?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oahu PRIME Circle Island Tour! FREE Snorkeling and FREE WHOLE DOLE PINEAPPLE!?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Recommended to take this tour earlier in your trip so you can see what you’d like to go back to or see more of." See review
- "Don’t forget your bathing suit so you can snorkel with the turtles!" See review
- "Easily the best value for money day trip on the island,pick up and drop off at your hotel.Enjoy." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Oahu PRIME Circle Island Tour! FREE Snorkeling and FREE WHOLE DOLE PINEAPPLE!
8 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 55 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Lyon Arboretum Tours & TicketsWaimea Bay Tours & TicketsUSS Oklahoma Memorial Tours & TicketsNu'uanu Pali Lookout Tours & TicketsBattleship Missouri Memorial Tours & TicketsWaikiki Aquarium Tours & TicketsWet 'n' Wild Hawaii Tours & TicketsHe'eia State Park Tours & TicketsLanai Lookout Tours & TicketsWaikiki Beach Tours & TicketsKing Kamehameha Statue Tours & TicketsTropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm Tours & TicketsCoconut Island (Moku o Loe) Tours & TicketsNuuanu Valley Rain Forest Tours & TicketsKaau Crater Tours & TicketsDuke Kahanamoku Statue Tours & TicketsWaikiki Natatorium War Memorial Tours & TicketsHonolulu Tours & TicketsDuke Kahanamoku Beach Tours & TicketsOahu Cruise Port Tours & Tickets