- Get up close and personal with the scenery on this half-day boat trip
- Have the chance to see dolphins, sea turtles, fish, and other wildlife
- This family-friendly tour is suitable for kids and adults alike
- Snorkel for an up-close look at the wildlife (keeping a respectful distance)
Departure & Return
If you would like to come to our location directly, AFTER PASSING THE SECOND McDONALDS THE HARBOR WILL BE ON THE LEFT. Please check in at least 15 minutes Prior to the Tour time. If you are late and miss our briefing you may not be able to participate in our activities. Please be on time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Feel free to bring your own food and non alcoholic beverages on the tour, we will also provide water, juice and light snacks for you.
- Please note that BANANAs are prohibited on the boat due to Hawaiian superstitions. It will bring bad luck.
- We have snorkel gear on the boat for you, but if you have your own snorkel, mask and fins, please bring them.
- Children under the age of 10 may not be allowed to swim with dolphins in the open sea or in deep water, but they can participate in snorkeling near the coastline.
- Most travelers can participate
- We do not have a wild dolphin and other wildlife guarantee on our All the Above tours.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Indigo Ocean Hawaii, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you want a refreshing tour with a sterling crew, then this trip is for you." See review