- Follow a guide on horseback through rural Oahu
- Enjoy the chance to see another side of the island
- The ride is walking only, no trotting or cantering, making it suitable for the whole family including beginners
- Helmet provided for your safety
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Gunstock Ranch Trails Office Directions: Gunstock Ranch is located 2 miles North of the Polynesian Cultural Center, between the towns of Laie and Kahuku, Oahu. We are a 10-minute drive from Turtle Bay Resort.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- CHECK-IN TIME: Check in is 45 minutes prior the start time of tour. A safety demo is given 15 minutes prior to the tour, if you miss the safety demo will have missed your tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 7 years
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. 240lb/109kg weight limit.
- Long pants and covered shoes are recommended; bring a light jacket if the weather is cold
- We ride rain or shine. If canceled due to unsafe weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Phones or small cameras are allowed.
- Most travelers can participate
- No pregnant or intoxicated riders are allowed to ride.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gunstock Ranch
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by 1 Hour Scenic Horseback Ride.