Are you interested in?
37 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
40 Tours & Activities
1 Tours & Activities
4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
On this scenic, half-day excursion, you’ll enjoy exclusive access to a Sri Lankan tea plantation, known as Lipton’s Seat. Travel like a local in a three-wheeler tuk tuk, enjoying an open-air ride through lush tea country. Then, learn the ins and outs of local tea cultivation before sitting down to a panoramic picnic lunch overlooking the misty hills.
- A half-day trip to Lipton’s Seat tea plantation in a tuk tuk, with picnic lunch
- Pickup and drop-off can be arranged from either Ella, Haputale, or Bandarawela
- Learn how Sri Lankan tea is grown during a hands-on visit to a real-life tea factory
- Insider’s access: get a chance to join local harvesters pick some tea leaves yourself
Saved to wishlist!
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Bandarawela, Sri Lanka
2: Haputale, Sri Lanka
3: Ella, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Haputale
Hotels in Ella
Hotels in Bandarawela
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trekking Sri Lanka
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 65036P2