4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Lover's leap waterfall visit
Pedro tea factory visit
Transfer by tuk tuk
English speaking driver
Personal expenses and tips
Anything NOT mentioned under Inclusions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please share your hotel details when you book the package.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nefelibata
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tea Tasting in Nuwara Eliya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tea Tasting in Nuwara Eliya?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tea Tasting in Nuwara Eliya?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tea Tasting in Nuwara Eliya?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tea Tasting in Nuwara Eliya
4 to 5 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Tuk Tuk Tours Coffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNuwara EliyaTuk Tuk Tours - Central Sri LankaCoffee & Tea Tours - Central Sri LankaHalf-day Tours - Central Sri LankaTuk Tuk Tours - KandyCoffee & Tea Tours - KandyHalf-day Tours - KandyTuk Tuk Tours - HambantotaCoffee & Tea Tours - HambantotaHalf-day Tours - HambantotaCategory