Are you interested in?
75 Tours & Activities
194 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
113 Tours & Activities
4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
UNESCO designated Sri Lanka’s central highlands a World Heritage Site for their outstanding beauty. Experience some of their most dramatic landscapes on this door-to-door private guided tour of Horton Plains National Park and the vertiginous World’s End cliffs. Look out for birds, lizards, bear monkey, and sambar deer as you hike 6 miles (9.5 kilometers) to World’s End, Baker’s Falls, and back to base. Please note: Tour excludes entrance fees.
- Hike through Horton Plains National Park to World’s End and Baker’s Falls
- Get extra help spotting monkeys, deer, and more from your private guide
- Soak up sweeping views from the 4,000-foot (1,200-meter) World’s End cliffs
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Landing and facility fees
Entrance Fees to the Horton Plains National Park
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: From Guest Hotel or Nuwaraeliya Town
Dates: See Availability
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nuwaraeliya Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 72105P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNuwara EliyaBus Tours - Central Sri LankaHiking - Central Sri LankaNature and Wildlife - Central Sri LankaBus Tours - KandyHiking - KandyNature and Wildlife - KandyBus Tours - Yala National ParkHiking - Yala National ParkNature and Wildlife - Yala National ParkCategory