To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
UNESCO designated Sri Lanka’s central highlands a World Heritage Site for their outstanding beauty. Experience some of their most dramatic landscapes on this door-to-door private guided tour of Horton Plains National Park and the vertiginous World’s End cliffs. Look out for birds, lizards, bear monkey, and sambar deer as you hike 6 miles (9.5 kilometers) to World’s End, Baker’s Falls, and back to base. Please note: Tour excludes entrance fees.
- Hike through Horton Plains National Park to World’s End and Baker’s Falls
- Get extra help spotting monkeys, deer, and more from your private guide
- Soak up sweeping views from the 4,000-foot (1,200-meter) World’s End cliffs
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Landing and facility fees
Entrance Fees to the Horton Plains National Park
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: From Guest Hotel or Nuwaraeliya Town
Dates: See Availability
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nuwaraeliya Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 72105P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNuwara EliyaBus Tours - Central Sri LankaHiking - Central Sri LankaNature and Wildlife - Central Sri LankaBus Tours - KandyHiking - KandyNature and Wildlife - KandyBus Tours - Yala National ParkHiking - Yala National ParkNature and Wildlife - Yala National ParkCategory