- Hike through Horton Plains National Park to World’s End and Baker’s Falls
- Get extra help spotting monkeys, deer, and more from your private guide
- Soak up sweeping views from the 4,000-foot (1,200-meter) World’s End cliffs
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nuwaraeliya Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.