9 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Experience English Speaking Guide
Transportation in a Comfortable A/C Vehicle
Mineral Water Bottle
All Government Tax & Charges
Any Other Tour or Service Not Mentioned Above
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ceylon Travel Dream
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horton Plains Tour From Nuwara Eliya ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Horton Plains Tour From Nuwara Eliya ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Horton Plains Tour From Nuwara Eliya ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horton Plains Tour From Nuwara Eliya ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Horton Plains Tour From Nuwara Eliya
9 to 11 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNuwara Eliya4WD Tours - Central Sri LankaSporting Events - Central Sri LankaBus Tours - Central Sri LankaNature and Wildlife - Central Sri LankaExtreme - Central Sri LankaFull-day Tours - Central Sri Lanka4WD Tours - KandySporting Events - KandyBus Tours - KandyNature and Wildlife - KandyExtreme - KandyFull-day Tours - Kandy4WD Tours - HambantotaSporting Events - HambantotaBus Tours - HambantotaNature and Wildlife - HambantotaExtreme - HambantotaFull-day Tours - HambantotaCategory