- Explore Cuyabeno Wildlife Reserve in the Amazon rainforest during this 4-day, 3-night trip
- Stay at a low-impact, environmentally-friendly, eco-lodge
- Enjoy jungle treks to observe birds, monkeys, snakes, pink dolphins, tortoises and more
- Visit local forest communities to get a sense for daily life in the Amazon
- Includes three nights of accommodations and meals
Departure & Return
Pick-up at Hotel D´Mario in Lago Agrio. Be at the cafeterias´ hotel at 8:30 am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Extra charge for single supplement service in case of a private room requested by customer ( contact us)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Latin Adventures Cía Ltda
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff