3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cover more ground, and a wider variety of terrain, than possible on foot on this mountain bike tour from Mývatn. Visit the “underground bakery” where locals steam bake bread underground using the heat of hot springs. Continue past the first steam generator in Iceland and head to the old bathing caves close to the fissure cave of Grjótagjá. Afterward, relax in the natural steam baths of Mývatn Naturebaths before hopping back on your bike to return.
- Get a ground level view of some of north Iceland's best scenery
- Includes skip-the-line entrance to the baths
- Get insights into local life and culture from your guide
- Explore places inaccessible to big tour buses
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Departure & Return
Location Name: Mývatn Activity - Hike&Bike office by Icelandair Hotel Mývatn Reykjahlíð Village, Mývatn Location Address: In front of the Icelandair Hotel Mývatn Return Location: Same as departure location
Reykjahlíð Village, Mývatn
Departure PointMývatn Activity - Hike&Bike office by Icelandair Hotel Mývatn
Reykjahlíð Village, Mývatn
Return DetailsSame as departure location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 15 years
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Two people needed for tour departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Myvatn Activity - Hike&Bike
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNorth IcelandMountain Bike Tours - AkureyriHalf-day Tours - AkureyriMountain Bike Tours - East IcelandHalf-day Tours - East IcelandMountain Bike Tours - South IcelandHalf-day Tours - South IcelandCategory