- 3-hour guided tour of Omaha Beach from Bayeux
- See the crater-riddled cliffs of Pointe du Hoc, a critical German outpost that was attacked by US forces
- Step upon the Normandy battlefield beaches and learn about the battles that ensued there
- Pay your respects at the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial
- Roundtrip hotel transport by minivan included
- Small-group format ensures personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Bayeux train station and city center
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note that the tour departs from Bayeux - Normandy. There is no hotel pickup from Paris.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- NST provides you with masks as well as hydroalcoholic gel. Our vehicles are disinfected after each use and the distance is respected.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Normandy Sightseeing Tour
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Omaha Beach Half-Day Trip from Bayeux.
- "If you're looking for a short tour like this I would certainly recommend it, and if you can get Kate as your guide you'll end the morning having thoroughly enjoyed the experience." See review