5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Connoisseurs of craft beer can peek behind the scenes during this half-day brewery tour in the Noosa resort area. Your driver-guide leads a small group, limited to 11 passengers, to three unique breweries on the Sunshine Coast to chat with the brewers and observe the brewing process. Sample freshly crafted local beer and dig into a provided brewpub lunch. It's a great way to spend an afternoon.
- Skip having to organize your own transport to three Noosa-area breweries
- Grab the opportunity to taste a range of beers and see the brewing process
- A guide takes you behind the scenes to chat with the brewers
- Lunch and the intimacy of a small group of participants adds value
Saved to wishlist!
Local Expert Beer Guide
Tasting paddle of Beer at each venue
Take away drinks - Growlers, squealers
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunshine Coast Craft Beer Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Noosa Brewery & Distillery Trail?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Noosa Brewery & Distillery Trail?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursBeer & Brewery ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesNoosa & Sunshine CoastUnique Experiences - QueenslandBus Tours - QueenslandBeer & Brewery Tours - QueenslandFull-day Tours - QueenslandHalf-day Tours - QueenslandUnique Experiences - Hervey BayBus Tours - Hervey BayBeer & Brewery Tours - Hervey BayFull-day Tours - Hervey BayHalf-day Tours - Hervey BayUnique Experiences - Gold CoastBus Tours - Gold CoastBeer & Brewery Tours - Gold CoastFull-day Tours - Gold CoastHalf-day Tours - Gold CoastCategory
Hastings Street Tours & TicketsSunshine Beach Tours & TicketsLake Cootharaba Tours & TicketsNoosa Main Beach Tours & TicketsTeewah Beach Tours & TicketsThe Ginger Factory Tours & TicketsNoosa National Park Tours & TicketsSnakes Downunder Reptile Park & Zoo Tours & TicketsLake Cooroibah Tours & Tickets