11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Private guide (English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Korean professional guides are available)
One bottled water per person
Hop-on hop-off tour
Food and drinks
Admission to facilities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Don't worry if your hotel is not on the list, we do pick you up from any location in Tokyo including air BnB. Please add your pick up information when you book the tour.
- Haneda Airport, 3-3-2 Hanedakuko, Ota 144-0041 Tokyo Prefecture
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The tour will not be cancelled or refunded even if some spots are not fully visible due to weather conditions. The activity schedule is subject to change/cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TOKYO STAR AGENCY
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour: Chartered car from Tokyo to Nikko, Toshogu, Edo Wonderland etc?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour: Chartered car from Tokyo to Nikko, Toshogu, Edo Wonderland etc?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour: Chartered car from Tokyo to Nikko, Toshogu, Edo Wonderland etc?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The shrine is impressive and worth the trip from Tokyo." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour: Chartered car from Tokyo to Nikko, Toshogu, Edo Wonderland etc
4 hours 30 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoNikkoBus Tours - Tochigi PrefectureHistorical Tours - Tochigi PrefectureFull-day Tours - Tochigi PrefectureCategory