- Evening tour and dinner in Monte Carlo from Nice
- Small-group tour (maximum eight people) for a personalized experience
- Scenic coastal drive along the seaside corniche
- Tour the Formula One Grand Prix circuit
- Three-course dinner at a restaurant in the heart of the principality's capital
- Free time to explore Monte Carlo
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up and drop off in hotels centrally located in Nice city (postcodes : 06000 or 06100 or 06200 or 06300).
What To Expect
Travel in a comfortable eight-passenger minivan from Nice to Monaco along a scenic coastal road hugging the cliffs along the Mediterranean. Upon arrival, take a tour of the world-famous Formula One Grand Prix car racing circuit, which runs right through the middle of Monte Carlo.
Then, enjoy a 3-course gourmet dinner and have a grand time exploring Monaco. Dinner in central Monte Carlo is included with this tour, and you can choose from an assortment of dishes on the menu. The meal also includes your choice of a glass of wine, beer or a soft drink, as well as water and coffee.
After dinner, you’ll have time to see the glitter of Monte Carlo on your own. Walk through the pretty squares, admire the stately buildings or try your luck at the Monte Carlo Grand Casino. Note that if you want to go into the casino, there’s a 10 euro entry fee payable directly to the casino, and you must have your valid passport.
Your dinner and exploration time is roughly 2.5 to 3 hours, and at the conclusion of that time you’ll rejoin your guide for the return trip to Nice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Only foldable wheelchair and stroller are accepted
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Dress code is formal No casual clothes (i.e. jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers).
- Minimum age to enter the Grand Casino is 18 years, ID card or passport is mandatory
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request.
- Minimum numbers apply (4 people per tour). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- All time informations concerning the duration on each stops are approximative and may vary.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Azur
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Evening Tour and Dinner in Monte Carlo from Nice.