- Spend a scenic day in Saint-Tropez and Port Grimaud
- Learn about the history and design of these picturesque spots
- See major attractions and discover lesser-known gems
- Convenient transport with hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Baby chair: 10 €
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code casual clothes (i.e. jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Smartour Riviera
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Be prepared for a good part of the trip to be spent driving to/from." See review
- "I also recommend the short boat tour for the extra few bucks in St Tropez, see it from the bay, enjoy!" See review
- "Viator, you need to add another category in terms of "what sort of visit was this:", as none of your options matched my situation." See review