8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Visits and tastings
Any gratuities for your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Azur Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Provence Wine Tour - Private Day Tour from Nice?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Provence Wine Tour - Private Day Tour from Nice?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Provence Wine Tour - Private Day Tour from Nice?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Provence Wine Tour - Private Day Tour from Nice?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Travelling solo and being based in Nice, this tour is a great option to go around the different vineyards of Provence without having to rent a car and worry about drinking and driving." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Provence Wine Tour - Private Day Tour from Nice
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursPrivate and LuxuryBus ToursPrivate Sightseeing ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursCultural ToursFull-day ToursDay TripsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNiceShore Excursions - French RivieraFood Tours - French RivieraPrivate and Luxury - French RivieraBus Tours - French RivieraPrivate Sightseeing Tours - French RivieraWine Tastings - French RivieraPorts of Call Tours - French RivieraCultural Tours - French RivieraFull-day Tours - French RivieraDay Trips - French RivieraShore Excursions - Monte-CarloFood Tours - Monte-CarloPrivate and Luxury - Monte-CarloBus Tours - Monte-CarloPrivate Sightseeing Tours - Monte-CarloWine Tastings - Monte-CarloPorts of Call Tours - Monte-CarloCultural Tours - Monte-CarloFull-day Tours - Monte-CarloDay Trips - Monte-CarloShore Excursions - Cannes