Explore our promoted experiences
- Private, half-day vineyard tour of Provence from Nice
- Visit three wineries in Provence, and taste some of France’s best wines
- Go to Chateau Font du Broc, and see its underground cellar
- Stop for lunch in the medieval area of Les Arcs (own expense)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointCentrally located Nice hotels
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once you’ve been picked up in an air-conditioned minivan, relax in your vehicle for the drive over to Provence. There are three different wineries you’ll get to visit during this trip, including Chateau Font du Broc, Chateau de St. Martin, and Chateau St. Roseline.
First up is Chateau Font du Broc. Tour the grounds, and the cellar. Taste some of the most popular French wines here before continuing on to Les Arcs for a lunch break (own expense).
After lunch, visit the family owned Chateau de Saint-Martin, and see the beautiful architecture of Chateau Sainte-Roseline. Sample other wines at each of these vineyards. You can also purchase bottles of the wines you like to take home with you (own expense).
At the end of your tour, hop back in your minivan for a ride to your hotel in Nice.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- A small amount of walking is involved, including some steep and/or cobbled surfaces so please wear comfortable shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunny Days Sightseeing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Vineyard Tour of Provence from Nice.