4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Soak up the seaside charm of Nice and surrounding French Riviera on a private city tour. Learn about Nice’s ancient and modern history from a guide while being whisked around in a private vehicle, stopping to take in the best views from Mount Boron and the famous Basse Corniche road. While most tours stay with in the city, this one also takes you into the countryside to visit the opulent gardens and estate of 19th-century Villa Rothschild.
- See the best of Nice with a dedicated driver and guide
- Explore the promenade and old town by foot, while covering more ground in a minivan
- Travel along a scenic Riviera road to the stately Villa Rothschild and gardens
- Taste delectable French candies with an optional stop at the Florian factory
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Rothschild Villa entrance ticket : 15 € per person to be paid on the spot (free up to 7y old child)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Exact pick up time will be told to customers the prior day.
Pick up from outside of Nice, like Cannes, Monaco... can be arranged with a little supplement, please ask us !
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- No entrance fee for children under 7 years old at Rotschild Villa
- Rotschild villa visit will be arranged with audio guide - (free time &visit at leisure)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Riviera Tours & Transfers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Nice City Tour & Villa Rothschild?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Nice City Tour & Villa Rothschild?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Nice City Tour & Villa Rothschild?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Nice City Tour & Villa Rothschild?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 26140P43
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Nice City Tour & Villa Rothschild
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNiceBus Tours - French RivieraHistorical Tours - French RivieraHalf-day Tours - French RivieraBus Tours - Monte-CarloHistorical Tours - Monte-CarloHalf-day Tours - Monte-CarloBus Tours - CannesHistorical Tours - CannesHalf-day Tours - CannesCategory
Villa Ephrussi de RothschildTourrettesChateau Saint-Martin & SpaNice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)Massena Square (Place Masséna)St. Paul de VenceQuai des États-UnisHotel NegrescoMt. Boron (Mont Boron)Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)Quai LunelPlace GaribaldiNational Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)Castellane Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)St. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)Hard Rock Cafe NiceMassena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)