Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour from Nice with an expert guide
- Learn about the history of French perfume during a Fragonard Perfumery tour in Grasse
- Enjoy walking tours around Grasse and Valbonne
- Marvel at views of the French Riviera from the town of Gourdon
- Sample aromatic Bellet wines during a wine-tasting session at Château de Crémat in Nice
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Grasse is often called the perfume capital of France, a moniker that will make sense when you disembark from the vehicle and smell the scented air – lavender, jasmine, mimosa and orange blossom grow in the hills and are used by the town's perfumeries.
Stroll through Grasse with your guide and then take a guided tour of the famous Fragonard Perfumery to hear about the process and history of making perfumes.
Your next stop is the town of Valbonne, less than 30 minutes away. Walk through the town's charming narrow streets and browse shops full of local crafts. Take a midday break for lunch at one of the traditional Provençal cafes in the Old Town of Valbonne (own expense) before getting back into the minivan for the scenic drive along the Loup River to Gourdon.
Gourdon sits high atop a rocky cliff, making it ideal for postcard-worthy views. Your guide will bring you to one of the best places to see the the glorious Cote d'Azur far below.
Upon your return to Nice, stop at one of France's smallest wineries – Château de Crémat – before being dropped off at your hotel. The historic estate produces wonderful wines from its beautiful location, and you can enjoy the scenery while you sip local Bellet wine in a tasting session led by an expert.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Customers who have not reached France's legal drinking age of 18, will not be served alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Only foldable wheelchair can be used
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms