- Small group ensures a personalized experience
- Visit France's famous coastal towns like Cannes and Monte Carlo
- Soak up the glamorous atmosphere and shop in tiny boutiques
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Start with a stop in the town of Eze to see Fragonard, one of the famous perfumeries in the South of France, and to walk the historic streets of the town. Next, head into the independent city-state of Monaco to visit the Old Town of Monte Carlo, the Grand Casino, the cathedral, the Formula One Grand Prix circuit and royal palace (open only from April to October).
Visit Cannes to see the handprints of many film stars outside the Film Festival Palace and to browse in the fancy shops on Croisette Boulevard. Travel through Juan-les-Pins to see the Old Town of Antibes, where multi-million dollar yachts float in the waters of Billionaire’s Quay, before heading back to Nice at the conclusion of your day trip.
With the hassle of transportation taken care of, you can relax and enjoy your tour of the French Riviera.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please note that in this tour, you will have a glimpse of each French Riviera town visited and not a fully exploration of a particular one
- Only foldable wheelchair and stroller are accepted
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Please note that the Palace entrance fee is about 8€ (open from April to October), 16€ for the Cousteau's Oceanographic Museum, and 6€ for the Picasso Museum (closed every Monday)
- The Casino is closed in the morning
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request
- Minimum numbers apply (4 people per tour). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Azur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Highly recommend this 9 hour tour if you want to come away with a complete knowledge of this beautiful and charming area." See review
- "This is the way to see Monaco, Monte Carlo and Cannes unless you can walk the red carpet!" See review
- "The vehicle was high quality and comfortable and the availability of umbrellas was a nice bonus during the showers." See review