6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cycling along the French Riviera means you can escape the crowds and visit stunning viewpoints not easily reached by car. On this tour, cycle along the Promenade des Anglaises in Nice, enjoy magnificent views over the Baie des Anges, then continue along the coast to the seafront villages of Villefranche or Saint Jean Cap Ferrat.
- Magnificent views along the French Riviera
- Choice of tour itineraries to suit your preferences
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Nice
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Water sports (paddle, jet ski, wake-board, canoes)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
9 &, 9bis, Rue Defly, 06000 Nice, France
From Place Garibaldi (Tramway stop), 2 minutes walking
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants must be able to ride a bike
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nice Creative Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during French Riviera Grand Panoramic EBike Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during French Riviera Grand Panoramic EBike Tour ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during French Riviera Grand Panoramic EBike Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
French Riviera Grand Panoramic EBike Tour
2 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNiceMountain Bike Tours - French RivieraHistorical Tours - French RivieraHalf-day Tours - French RivieraMountain Bike Tours - Monte-CarloHistorical Tours - Monte-CarloHalf-day Tours - Monte-CarloMountain Bike Tours - CannesHistorical Tours - CannesHalf-day Tours - CannesCategory
Hard Rock Cafe NiceChateau de CrematHotel NegrescoMarc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)Villa Ephrussi de RothschildMolinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)National Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)Villa KerylosTourrettesMt. Boron (Mont Boron)Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)Chateau Saint-Martin & SpaNice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)Place GaribaldiSt. Paul de VenceQuai des États-UnisCote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)Castellane St. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)