6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Enjoy an action-packed day full of the best experiences on the US side of Niagara Falls. Families with kids will especially enjoy the itinerary, which includes a ride on the Maid of the Mist boat to the bottom of the falls, a Cave of the Winds tour, and a helicopter ride over the falls (a minimum height of 40” applies).
- An ideal tour if you want to see and do a lot in a day
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
- Lunch at Anchor Bar is included
- Admission to attractions on the itinerary are included
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Cave of the Winds
Admission to Maid of the Mist
Helicopter ride over the Falls (children under 40" are not permitted)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are happy to pick-up guests from any location within downtown Niagara Falls, NY, USA. If you are staying outside of our pick-up area we can recommend a central meeting location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY See Sight Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Niagara Falls, USA Tour + Helicopter Ride and Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Niagara Falls, USA Tour + Helicopter Ride and Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Niagara Falls, USA Tour + Helicopter Ride and Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Niagara Falls, USA Tour + Helicopter Ride and Lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Niagara Falls, USA Tour + Helicopter Ride and Lunch
4 hours 35 minutes
1 hour 25 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHelicopter ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNiagara FallsBus Tours - New YorkHelicopter Tours - New YorkNature and Wildlife - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkBus Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundHelicopter Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundNature and Wildlife - Niagara Falls & AroundHalf-day Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundBus Tours - BuffaloHelicopter Tours - BuffaloNature and Wildlife - BuffaloHalf-day Tours - BuffaloCategory