2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover one of Canada’s prettiest towns on this 2-hour walking tour of the Niagara-on-the-Lake. Explore winding lanes around Main Street and the courthouse, pass colonial homes and churches, and gain insight into the town’s colorful past. Then, sample fine wines during a tasting session in a local winery.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Wine-tasting (temporarily suspended due to COVID-19 regulations)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
19 Queen St, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
In front of Cork's Eatery & Wine Bar
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Old Town Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Walking Tour of Niagara-on-the-Lake Historic District?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Walking Tour of Niagara-on-the-Lake Historic District?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Walking Tour of Niagara-on-the-Lake Historic District?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided Walking Tour of Niagara-on-the-Lake Historic District
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNiagara Falls & AroundCity Tours - OntarioWalking Tours - OntarioHistorical Tours - OntarioCity Tours - Niagara FallsWalking Tours - Niagara FallsHistorical Tours - Niagara FallsCity Tours - BuffaloWalking Tours - BuffaloHistorical Tours - BuffaloCategory
Great Canadian MidwayClifton HillSafari NiagaraKurtz OrchardsGreg Frewin TheatreRainbow BridgeRipley's Believe It or Not! Niagara FallsBrock's MonumentFallsview Indoor WaterparkNiagara Parks Butterfly ConservatoryWhite Water WalkLouis Tussaud's WaxworksRipley's 4D Moving Theater Niagara FallsReif Estate WineryRavine Vineyard Estate WineryOutlet Collection at NiagaraNiagara Falls IMAX TheatreNightmares Fear FactoryWhirlpool Aero CarJackson-Triggs Winery