Are you interested in?
Niagara Falls, Ontario Tours
82 Tours & Activities
69 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
115 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Enjoy a fun and flexible way to discover Niagara Falls—and learn amusing stories about the region and its history—when you book 24-hour passes to this hop-on hop-off bus tour. Climb aboard the antique, renovated double-decker bus, sit back, and enjoy the ride as you journey between Niagara Falls, Clifton Hill, and White Water Walk. As a bonus, you have the freedom to board and descend where and when you wish.
- Enjoy a new perspective on Niagara Falls from a double-decker bus
- 24-hours passes let you explore the area at your own pace
- This tour provides a seamless connection between various Niagara highlights
- Learn more about the area from your host’s entertaining stories
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Niagara Parks Tour Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Double Deck Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Niagara Falls Hop-On Hop-Off Canadian Side?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Niagara Falls Hop-On Hop-Off Canadian Side?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Niagara Falls Hop-On Hop-Off Canadian Side?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Niagara Falls Hop-On Hop-Off Canadian Side?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 104713P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursTours & SightseeingNiagara Falls & AroundHop on Hop Off - OntarioBus Tours - OntarioCity Tours - OntarioHop on Hop Off - Niagara FallsBus Tours - Niagara FallsCity Tours - Niagara FallsHop on Hop Off - BuffaloBus Tours - BuffaloCity Tours - BuffaloCategory
Rainbow BridgeRipley's Believe It or Not! Niagara FallsRipley's 4D Moving Theater Niagara FallsTable Rock Welcome CentreNightmares Fear FactoryNiagara Parks Butterfly ConservatorySafari NiagaraFloral Clock Louis Tussaud's WaxworksQueen Victoria ParkMovieland Wax Museum of the StarsOutlet Collection at NiagaraGreg Frewin TheatreKurtz OrchardsWhirlpool Aero CarPeller Estates WineryFallsview Indoor WaterparkWhite Water WalkGreat Canadian MidwayBrock's Monument