4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Tips, gratuities and personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in central Nha Trang
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Real Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Street Food Tour With Chef Dat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Street Food Tour With Chef Dat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Street Food Tour With Chef Dat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Street Food Tour With Chef Dat
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMotorcycle ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNha TrangFood Tours - Central VietnamMotorcycle Tours - Central VietnamStreet Food Tours - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamFood Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityMotorcycle Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityStreet Food Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityHalf-day Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityFood Tours - Hoi AnMotorcycle Tours - Hoi AnStreet Food Tours - Hoi AnHalf-day Tours - Hoi AnCategory