Are you interested in?
Active & Outdoor Classes
12 Tours & Activities
On the Water
13 Tours & Activities
24 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
There are few better places to learn to surf in the UK than Cornwall, which is renowned for its scenic coastline and great waves. Learn new skills or develop existing ones with a surfing package that includes two 2-hour lessons, which can be taken in the same day or over a few days.
- Surf in one of the UK's most iconic surf spots with lessons in Newquay
- An ideal choice for families and outdoor adventurers
- Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to 15 people
- A photographer is on hand to take photos of you as you surf, which you can purchase afterwards
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Gloves and boots if required
Use of the hot showers and changing rooms
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointEscape Surf School Newquay, On the Seaview Terrace @ Belushis, 35 Fore St, Newquay TR7 1HD, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/3/2021 - 10/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- After booking, Escape Surf School will contact you with the start (meeting) time (this can vary depending upon tides and conditions)
- Subject to favourable surf conditions. If cancelled due to poor conditions (ie dangerous), you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Escape Surf School
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Surf Experience in Newquay (2 x 2 hour lessons) - All Abilities Welcome?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Surf Experience in Newquay (2 x 2 hour lessons) - All Abilities Welcome?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Surf Experience in Newquay (2 x 2 hour lessons) - All Abilities Welcome?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 42180P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons SurfingSurfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesNewquaySports Lessons - South West EnglandSurfing - South West EnglandSurfing Lessons - South West EnglandCategory