8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
It can be hard to travel between Cornwall’s dispersed coastal highlights without your own vehicle, but with this tour, benefit from the luxury of having a private driver to plan the itinerary and take care of the driving. During the tour, see a variety of top Cornwall sights—such as St Ives Bay, Porthcurno Beach, Land’s End, St. Michael’s Mount, and Lizard Point.
- Save the research time and get taken to a shortlist of Cornwall highlights
- Travel without the crowds and enjoy having a private driver
- Go to a UNESCO-listed site and filming locations from "Poldark"
- Visit natural wonders such as Porthcurno Beach, and St. Michael’s Mount
Saved to wishlist!
masks, sanitiser and gloves provided
Admission charges to Minack Theatre & St Michael's Mount are not included
Please note St Michael's Mount is not open on a Saturday
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Elite Duchy Touring Co
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Essential Cornwall - the "must see" places?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Essential Cornwall - the "must see" places?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Essential Cornwall - the "must see" places?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Essential Cornwall - the "must see" places?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Essential Cornwall - the "must see" places
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNewquayShore Excursions - South West EnglandBus Tours - South West EnglandPorts of Call Tours - South West EnglandHistorical Tours - South West EnglandFull-day Tours - South West EnglandCategory