Explore our promoted experiences
- Private whale and dolphin watching tour from Newport Beach
- Watch the sunset while sailing on the Pacific Ocean
- Your private boat can accommodate up to six passengers
- Receive undivided attention from your dedicated captain
Departure & Return
Near intersection of Opal Ave. and S Bay Front - white gated dock located at 509 S Bay Front. Banners on side of dock entrance that say Dolphin and Whale Watching in red lettering.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers in their 3rd trimester
- If you have any serious physical injuries/impairments/surgeries, please consult physician prior to making reservation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY East Meets West Whale Watching
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands