Departure & Return
Your tour starts at The Signal Box cafe. We will meet near the water fountain next to The Signal Box, across from the Queens Wharf Light Rail Stop. Look for your guide in a Newcastle Afoot t-shirt - don't worry, we will be easy to find! There is seating available in the area.
The tour finishes on Darby Street, Cooks Hill
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Newcastle Afoot
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Architecture, Street Art & Hidden Secrets Walking Tour of Newcastle.