7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore some of the best big and boutique wineries and vineyards in the Hunter Valley without the hassle of arranging your own transportation, tastings, and tours during this full-day excursion. Ideal for wine lovers of all ages, visit spots you might otherwise have overlooked, and sample wine without the worry of drink-driving—someone else will take the wheel.
- Visit several Hunter Valley wineries and vineyards in just one day
- Tastings, lunch, and bottled water are provided
- Small group capped at ten participants guarantees an intimate experience
- Round-trip transportation is offered from all Hunter Valley accommodations
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from local accommodation
Kangaroos and other wildlife can be seen and photographed
Wine tasting at genuine Hunter Valley small boutique cellar doors and wineries
Enjoy time to take in the sights and views the Hunter Valley has on offer
Food and Beverage personal purchases at venues
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hunter Valley Tours picks up from all Hunter Valley Hotels, guest houses and BnB venues.
Hunter Valley Tours can pick up from Maitland, NSW or Newcastle, NSW for a fee. Please notify Hunter Valley Tours when you book.
We DO NOT pick up from Sydney, NSW. We can arrange a private transfer vehicle to drive you to Hunter Valley to meet with us. We can meet You at Morisset Train Station. Please call us when you book your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hunter Valley Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during A Full Day Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tour with Lunch and Tasting Fee's Included?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during A Full Day Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tour with Lunch and Tasting Fee's Included?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A Full Day Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tour with Lunch and Tasting Fee's Included?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
A Full Day Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tour with Lunch and Tasting Fee's Included
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRomantic ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNewcastleHunter ValleyNew South WalesFood Tours - New South WalesRomantic Tours - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesWine Tastings - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesCategory