- See humpback whales in the wild on a whale watching cruise from Newcastle
- Prebook to secure a place at a time and day that fits your vacation schedule
- View humpbacks and learn about them, and the coastal scenery, from a guide
- Includes wet-weather gear, photos, and choice of departures for flexibility
Departure & Return
Tours depart from Harbour Square Boat Dock, out the front of Rydges Newcastle, on the Honeysuckle Foreshore.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children under 3 not allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY CoastXP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands