Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Get insight into the culture of Newcastle and hear little-known stories from your guide
- Great introduction to the layout of the city and its history
- Choose from multiple departure times
- Soak up the riverside views as you walk along the River Tyne
Departure & Return
We meet customers outside the front of the Redhouse pub on Newcastle's Quayside. We will send you a text message fifteen minutes prior to the tour to confirm. Please call us if you have any questions.
We will end the tour at the Gateshead Millennium Bridge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All weather clothing and walking shoes
- We require a contact Mobile/cell phone for all customers to contact you on the day of your tour. This will ensure we can inform you of changes to meeting point or other information prior to your tour.
- For customers joining us from cruises from the port of Tyne please use the Metro System and take the metro to the 'Monument' metro stop, this is where the tour begins.
- Please contact us about any disabilities your group may have. We are able to customise tours for wheelchair and vision impairment
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Due to COVID-19 we ask all customers to maintain social distancing as per the United Kingdom Government guidelines
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Iles Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.