6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
See a selection of Northumberland highlights in a day without the hassle of organizing car rental with this convenient guided tour. Travel seamlessly between sites in an air-conditioned vehicle with plenty of time to get out and explore places along the way. Stops include Alnwick Castle, Warkworth village, and Amble Harbour—which is known for its great fish and chips shops.
- Explore Northumberland’s highlights without the hassle of navigating
- Visit Alnwick Gardens—home to hundreds of species of plants
- Impressive historical buildings—see views of the medieval Warkworth Castle
- Visit the traditional fishing village of Amble which has pretty harbor views
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Newcastle Airport, Newcastle upon Tyne England
- Premier Inn North Shields (Ferry Terminal) hotel, Coble Dene, North Shields NE29 6DL, UK
6/19/2021 - 2/10/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Phoenix Coaches (NE) Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Northumberland Coast and Country Tours?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Northumberland Coast and Country Tours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Northumberland Coast and Country Tours?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Northumberland Coast and Country Tours?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Northumberland Coast and Country Tours
6 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNewcastle-upon-TyneBus Tours - North East EnglandHistorical Tours - North East EnglandHalf-day Tours - North East EnglandBus Tours - MiddlesbroughHistorical Tours - MiddlesbroughHalf-day Tours - MiddlesbroughBus Tours - EdinburghHistorical Tours - EdinburghHalf-day Tours - EdinburghCategory