Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the highlights of Hadrian’s Wall on a full-day walking tour
- Hear more about the wall and its one-time armies than you might alone
- View the wall, Housesteads fort, and Vindolanda’s archaeological remains
- Relax with lunch included, plus handy optional transfers from Newcastle
Departure & Return
We can meet customers at Steel Rigg Car park in Northumberland National Park. Please contact us to organise this. Alongside this, if you have a preference for a drop of point at the end of the tour please make us aware of this at the point of booking.
Vindolanda is the finishing point for this day tour. We then will return you to your pre-scheduled drop off point.
We are able to return you to your hotel in Newcastle or the Port of Tyne or Newcastle International Airport. Please make us aware of where you would like to end the tour following your booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We require a contact mobile/cell phone for all customers to contact you on the day of your tour. This will ensure we can inform you of changes to the meeting point or other information prior to your tour.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please contact us about any disabilities your group may have. We can customise tours for wheelchair and those with vision impairment.
- Due to COVID-19 we ask all customers to maintain social distancing as per the United Kingdom Government guidelines
- For all other COVID-19 information please visit our website.
- Please contact us prior to booking if you have a health condition to discuss the suitability of the tour for you
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Iles Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.