- Get a taste of Newcastle’s authentic food scene on a private tour
- Avoid guesswork: let a guide introduce you to top food spots and vendors
- Try oysters at Grainger Market, and savor tastings at the Quayside and Baltic
- Enjoy city sights and insider facts on local foods that you might miss alone
Departure & Return
Our professional tour guide will be waiting for you at the destination wearing logo clothing. Guests are asked to arrive 5 minutes early to ensure that the tour is kept to time.
This is the last stop on the tour. Guest will be left here by the tour guide, however city maps and advice on finding your way around town will be provided so don't worry (you won't get lost!)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Triple A Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by A Taste Of Newcastle Food Tour.