- Private helicopter transfer from a New York airport to Lower Manhattan
- Skip the traffic and enjoy a hassle-free helicopter flight offering incredible aerial views of New York
- Perfect for business travelers who want to travel in style with a quick, private transfer to Manhattan
- Choose your arrival airport: JFK, LaGuardia or Newark
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Newark International Airport, Newark, NJ 07114, USA
2: John F. Kennedy International Airport, Queens, NY 11430, USA
3: LaGuardia Airport, New York, Queens, NY 11371, USA
Return DetailsZip Aviation, 6 E River Bikeway, New York, NY 10004, USA
What To Expect
Avoid crowded public transportation and long taxi lines at the airport. Collect your luggage and climb aboard the state-of-the-art helicopter for a direct flight to your destination. The bonus is spectacular aerial views of New York City from above.
Land along the East River at Pier 6 after less than 10 minutes of flight time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise of your flight details at time of booking
- Helicopter seating is based on a 4- or 6-passenger helicopter, whichever is available at the time of your tour
- All passengers including children must present a valid ID/passport or you may be denied your flight
- Baggage may not weigh more than 25 lbs (11 kg) per passenger. If you have larger or heavier items, please contact the supplier to ensure these items can be accommodated
- Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of a full refund
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zip Tours
If you cancel between 2 and 2 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 1 day of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Helicopter Transfer from New York Airports to Lower Manhattan.