- Hear little-known facts about Wall Street’s biggest winners and losers
- Avoid getting lost—the Financial District does not adhere to a grid plan
- Explore Liberty and Ellis islands at a pace that suits you
- A convenient end point makes it easy to hop straight on the ferry
Departure & Return
Meet at the entrance to Starbucks Coffee Shop at 20 Dey Street, New York, NY 10007 which is located on Dey Street between Broadway and Church Street. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour to check in. The Statue of Liberty Ferry will not wait for late guests.
End at the National Museum of the American Indian
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Well organized
- This tour is copyrighted
- Most travelers can participate
- Proof of vaccination required upon visiting Statue of Liberty
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thermo Sage, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms