1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
With over 800 acres (324 hectares) to explore, it can be hard to know where to start on any walk around Central Park. Get a fresh perspective on New York City and follow one of the most scenic routes through the park with a private guide on this tour. Your guide will ensure you hear surprising facts about its history, while taking you to the 15 best spots inside it.
- Discover the best of New York’s vast Central Park on a private walking tour
- Forget random wandering and ensure you cover 15 of the must-see sights
- Hear tales of the park’s past and secrets you may miss if exploring alone
- Enjoy a personalized perspective on the park with your own private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
180 Central Park S, New York, NY 10019, USA
1 W 72nd St, New York, NY 10023, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please call the local tour operator after booking to choose a tour time; contact details are provided on your confirmation voucher
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gotham City Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7105P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityNature and Wildlife - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkNature and Wildlife - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynNature and Wildlife - NewarkWalking Tours - NewarkHistorical Tours - NewarkCategory
Madison Square GardenNew York City Fifth AvenueTime Warner CenterLower East SideMadison Square ParkBroadway Comedy ClubBooth TheatreMuseum of Jewish HeritageStrand Book Store (The Strand)Strawberry Fields (John Lennon Memorial)Stephen Sondheim TheatreTriBeCaTimes SquareOrpheum TheatreNew York City Little ItalyGovernors IslandHudson River Museum of the City of New YorkGerald Schoenfeld TheatreMinskoff Theatre