- Explore New York City super hero filming locations
- Perfect for comic book and movie buffs—see more than 40 locations
- A guide knows their superhero trivia, and shares these fun facts with you
- A climate-controlled vehicle keeps you comfortable along the way
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Midtown Manhattan (meeting location provided on voucher) Address: Inside Midtown Comics 200 West 40th Street between 7th and 8th Avenue Directions: • Tour guide will be wearing a cape with The Super Tour of NYC Logo
What To Expect
Your first stop is in Times Square. Here you’ll see the place where Spider-Man saves Mary Jane Watson in Spider-Man, and where he battles Electro in The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Pass by other areas where your guide shows you spots where scenes from Captain America and The Avengers were both filmed.
Continue to follow your guide over to the Daily News building, which is known to most Superman fans to double as the Daily Planet. End your journey at Battery Park with views of the Statue of Liberty as seen in X-Men and Superman: The Movie. The tour ends here but you are encouraged to hop the Staten Island Ferry or visit Ellis Island on your own for further exploration!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Limited wheelchair accessibility. Buses are not equipped with wheelchair lifts. Storage is available for foldable wheelchairs. Passengers must be able to get on and off the bus of their own accord. Wheelchairs may be taken out at the stops if desired
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY On Location Tours, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands