Explore our promoted experiences
- Statue of Liberty lunch cruise aboard the Bateaux New York
- See the city skyline as you float along the Hudson and East rivers
- Admire fabulous views of the Statue of Liberty from inside the glass-enclosed boat
- Pass by New York landmarks like Ellis Island, Governor's Island and the Brooklyn Bridge
- Enjoy chef-prepared cuisine, live musical entertainment and exceptional service
Departure & Return
Boarding: Pier 61. Parking: City Cruises does not own or operate any parking lots in the area. Local parking is located at Pier 61 for our New York departures.
What To Expect
And then make your way to your table. As the boat cruises down the Hudson River take note of some of the landmarks you're passing: from the Renzo Piano-designed Whitney Museum of American Art to One World Trade Center to the Statue of Liberty. Eventually, as the boat turns toward the East River, get a great view of the Brooklyn Bridge and the Manhattan Bridge.
Enjoy the ambience of the boat as it cruises along New York City. Listen to the pianist play different styles of music, including jazz and blues. the most sophisticated, special way to see the best of NYC from the water.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code will be enforced: Casual attire such as nice slacks and a collared shirt for men. Dressy, casual attire for women. Dark or dressy Jeans are acceptable.
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Experiences
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff